AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

High Quality Score but Ads Still Not Showing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 9.53.02 am.png

What gives?  Why are my adds STILL not showing?  I don't have any "bid too low for first page" notifications either

Re: High Quality Score but Ads Still Not Showing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
And the Keyword is no longer pending review but it's still now showing...

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mark R,

Welcome to adwords community. Check your keywords and hover mouse over the speech bubble and see the status and change it according to them.

Hope it helps you.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Mark,
Check your ads in adpreview tool, where you can find the reason why your ads not showing. sometimes here data not updated exactly.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Mark,

When did you load your keywords ? If you recently added the keywords wait for some time and check it. Initially the quality score of the keyword is determined by the history of the other Advertisers. So, you may get high quality score, but when the keywords got some clicks or impressions in your account you will get the actual quality score for keyword/s.  As suggested by jitender, check your keywords in Ad Preview Tool. If you are not finding your ad try increasing the bid and check it. Later depending on the results you can adjust your bids.