AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

HiHi -- you have cancelled my advertisments in my account saying that the address to my site is not

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You sent me a mail that the address to my site is not legal and there for you are stopping to show  my advertisements in the Adwords program. When I wrote those adverts I said that there can be a different between the address which is seen and the address that actually let the customers to enter the site. The place in the advertisement does not let me enough place to write the whole address! To build a new site will take me a lot of time and money – I really don't  understand why you can not continue to show my adverts. Thank you very much and please let me know what to do! - simkha 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HiHi -- you have cancelled my advertisments in my account saying that the address to my site is

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

There is no flexibility in ad text writing guidelines: syntax and punctuation, as well display URL and destination URL.

The display URL and destination URL MUST be the same. There  are no exceptions to this requirement.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’