AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Hi , why my bankingonlineoptions.com not eligible display on network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my campaign gets under review but getting impression and click for last 2 days.
And now, it shows not eligible to display on search network. Can somebody explain to me?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi , why my bankingonlineoptions.com not eligible display on netwo

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

honeyvan wrote:

Hi, my campaign gets under review but getting impression and click for last 2 days.
And now, it shows not eligible to display on search network. Can somebody explain to me?

Are you by chance running Adwords campaign on Display Network? Because the keyword diagnosis will not work for that network and you can use it for Search Network only.

Look at the campaign settings and check if that's the case.

If it is search network campaign, then you can do the keyword diagnosis by hovering mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword and see what message is shown to you.

Let us know is that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Hi , why my bankingonlineoptions.com not eligible display on netwo

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your question is not quite clear...

If all your ads  were stopped from showing - I have the feeling that your account was suspended.

The site you linked, violates the financial services section of the Policy, (and also the information harvesting section).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’