AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Hi there I own a paintball site and it will not let me have the word paintball in my add?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there guys,

I'm having a bit of a nightmare atm.  Google adwords will not let me have the word "paintball" in my add and there are loads of adds with paintball in them on the web as show below 

http://clip2net.com/s/3HX7WXu

what is going on ?>

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user

Having trouble getting a word on my advert

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

Having an issue today I own a paintball site in the uk and am trying to advertise it.  For some reason google adword will not let me include the word "paintball" but all my competitors have if on their ads?

as shown here 

http://clip2net.com/s/3HX7WXu

Any suggestions?

Chris

Hi there I own a paintball site and it will not let me have the word paintball in my add?

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I could see how Google would automatically decline "paintball gun" in the ads, and it seems like the examples cited specifically refrain from using "gun" in the ad content. However, there are clearly gun ad extensions... So that doesn't seem to make much sense.

What is the specific issue you are having? Can you not save/post the ads, or have you gotten a disapproval notice?

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorted now guys google rang me thanks to all

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Paintball guns are not allowed to  be promoted.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’