AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Hi my account got suspended due to advt policy violation.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi my account got suspended due to advt policy violation. I have removed that content which i felt to be a violation. I have called support. But they are not giving any specific answer. They are not providing which content have violated or the website. Does any one have this problem? How u handled and how to know if my account is suspended permanently or temporarily.?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi my account got suspended due to advt policy violation.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello praveenoa; welcome;

Can you share your website URL?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi MosheTLV,

Please refer below link to go to my Website,

http://bit.ly/RTxuvx

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

I took a look at your site: Some of the services offered (e.g. Forum Link Building, Forum Posting & Backlinks From Forums), are violating the spam technique section of the Policy. Hence, your site cannot be advertised on Adwords.

Read more:

Spam techniques:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=50424

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you MosheTLV for your help.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,
I have gone through spam techniques support page, i couldnt find the services which we are providing. is there any other way we could have suspended....
Thank you