AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Hi There. I am trying to figure out why my Display Ads keep getting disapproved for Unclear Content

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Basically i have uploaded 2 Display Image Ad Banners and both are being disapproved for unclear content , the content is very clear so i was wondering if there are any policies about advertising to win iPhone with our online competitions?
Thank you.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Megan Lara J
January 2017

Hi There. I am trying to figure out why my Display Ads keep getting disapproved for Unclear Content

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Megan,

Try adding to them the business logo.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi @megan lara

here is one of the reasons that the disapproval reason for unclear content is 

Unclear content

The promotion is incomprehensible or does not make sense

Examples: Gibberish ad text, overly generic or vague promotions, making ValueTrack tags visible in ad text, blank or gibberish landing page content

Promotions that do not name the product, service, or entity they are promoting, including animated ads that do not clearly display identifying information such as a product or company name, logo, or display URL on the final static frame (after the animation has ceased).

Examples: Not including identifying information, such as a product or company name, logo, or display URL in the promotion

regards,

Zaby