AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Hi My account got suspended because of the text manipulation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi My account got suspended because of the text manipulation earlier i did receive the e-mail from adword that the ads has been disapproved but i did deleted all the campaigns but i think maybe i was late also i have never run those campaigns which were violating these terms i under stand i did a mistake but i really want to back on google so can somebody help me to get back on adword?

Sonia

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi My account got suspended because of the text manipulation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi; once an advertiser is suspended, - it is for Good. Trying to open a new account, will not help much. Google is pretty good at catching returning advertiser, who had been previously banned;
Sorry
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can i get my account to review and get it reinstate i'm not trying to open a new account

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If you are sincere about your mistake and have a valid product and service to provide a consumer, I would state this in an email to them. 

They usually will take that into consideration when reviewing your account.

goodluck