AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Hi My account got suspended because of the text manipulation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi My account got suspended because of the text manipulation earlier i did receive the e-mail from adword that the ads has been disapproved but i did deleted all the campaigns but i think maybe i was late also i have never run those campaigns which were violating these terms i under stand i did a mistake but i really want to back on google so can somebody help me to get back on adword?

Sonia

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi My account got suspended because of the text manipulation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi; once an advertiser is suspended, - it is for Good. Trying to open a new account, will not help much. Google is pretty good at catching returning advertiser, who had been previously banned;
Sorry
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can i get my account to review and get it reinstate i'm not trying to open a new account

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If you are sincere about your mistake and have a valid product and service to provide a consumer, I would state this in an email to them. 

They usually will take that into consideration when reviewing your account.

goodluck