AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Help with our site review to comply with AdWords policies

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you review www.evisaasia.com. We have made a lot of changes but still been told as violating the policy under government forms section. Many other sites are doing the same thing if you can google 'vietnam visa' or 'australia visa'. There is no reason giving to us to help us fix the error. We suspect the review team is practising double standard (sorry to say)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help with our site review to comply with AdWords policies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi earnpin and welcome to the forum.

I would say your site is actually violating the "Sale of Free Items and Official Services" policy.  While your site may comply with one of the requirements of this policy, that "They clearly mention that the products or services are otherwise available for free", and I say "may" because you say it once, right at the bottom of the page, and still then say there may be a fee, which I wouldn't say is "clearly", you have nothing that really explains any added benefit, nor are there any links to the Government site and/or where these visas are available for free.

Please note I don't know the suspension reason, this is just my opinion.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits