AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Site Suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My ads stop running and got a site suspended method.

site : www.mydollarincome.com

suspended reason showing:misleading or unrealistic promotions.

I understand half of it and i am ready to make changes.But can some one suggest me what changes shall i make on my site so that the ads start running again.

Also arent landing pages allowed with adwords.

really appreciate help.

Dont want to loose my adwords account for silly reason.New here.

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Help with Site Suspension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Avinash,

As per the policy, Google will not allow

"get rich quick" schemes or promising large financial return for minimal effort or investment"

This is exactly the business model that you are trying to promote. Wording from your site

"There is a Great Opportunity to make Money online and this requires no technical skills. If you can open a email account and Browse the internet then - YOU CAN DO IT! This Opportunity Is very New and lots of people can make money for working less than 30 mins everyday."

If you want to promote your business online using AdWords, then you should offer a legitimate business idea to users.

Please check the policy page for more information and guidance - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Avinash,

As per the policy, Google will not allow

"get rich quick" schemes or promising large financial return for minimal effort or investment"

This is exactly the business model that you are trying to promote. Wording from your site

"There is a Great Opportunity to make Money online and this requires no technical skills. If you can open a email account and Browse the internet then - YOU CAN DO IT! This Opportunity Is very New and lots of people can make money for working less than 30 mins everyday."

If you want to promote your business online using AdWords, then you should offer a legitimate business idea to users.

Please check the policy page for more information and guidance - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Deepak,

Really thanks for taking time and reviewing my site.

I dont intend to promote getting rich schemes, and i understand the wording above might be misleading. I am ready to change it.

The Basic Idea of my site is to gather all the genuine paying works online and put it one place.Also i would like to teach people making money without misleading them.

Thats the reason its a free membership, i dont know in further whether i will convert it to paid or just leave it free and develop some products.

I am reading to make changes to my site and any no of them.

Can you please guide me ? will really be a favor.However Deepak the whole idea of the site is to make money online and teach it, hence cant change the Niche.

Please Help and Advice...

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Avinash,

The way in which your good intentions are promoted on the site, that is the problem here.

Please go through the policy page, which will guide you in the right direction.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Deepak,

Can you please suggest some specific changes if you don't mind?

Really will be a great Help.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Avinash,

I don't think the issue will be resolved by just few small changes on the site/content.

You need to find a more genuine way to present your business idea, which will be trustworthy and clear to the end user.

Once you achieve this, then adding an accurate contact address, privacy policy and terms and conditions will help.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the advice Deepak.

Just for the start will it be okay to change the overall content on my site without making any misleading statement and adding appropriate disclaimers.

I will try to present my idea in a more appropriate manner.

Then will add all the necessary pages as , Terms and condition, contact us page,About us page etc. ( Thanks, this is a good suggestion. I missed it.)

Do you think once I done the above shall i submit my site for review?

Also will I get my account suspended if i submit my site to review after making all the changes.( I know unless it is approve i shall not proceed further).

Thanks for your guidance,

Eagerly waiting for you reply.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi Avinash,

All that you suggested above will be a good starting point. Hopefully the changes will make your ads run again.

All the best.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Deepak,

One last question.If I make changes to my site and submit for review , are there any chances for my account getting banned?.

Also i havent got any email from adwords about my site being suspended. Its only when i logged in to my account.I came to know that it has suspended.

I also checked my spam folder. there is no email as such.

What can i do?