AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Site Suspended status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am having some trouble getting any ads to run. The second I hit the save button, from my very first ad on the account, the status shows as "Site suspended". Under policy details the message "Site suspended, Site policies: Site not working".

I'm not sure why this is coming up. As far as I can see my site is working fine and I can't see any violations of policies. I've been hacking away for the last three days on this with no luck and Google team is yet to respond.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Site: coveryourride.com

Thanks,

Nick

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Nick,

If your business model is to send people to Amazon, that is against Google policy.

Landing pages that are solely designed to send users elsewhere
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Rob. I believe then it falls under "Insufficient Original Content", specifically:

>>> 

Content that is replicated from another source without adding value in the form of original content or additional functionality

Examples: Mirroring, framing, or scraping content from another source

>>>

Which is too bad really. It's actually meant to be an e-commerce site, with cart functionality built it, but at the moment all the products are "imported" from amazon, and the checkout redirects to amazon. I guess I need to get on actual products sooner than I thought!

Thanks again for your reply!

Cheers.

Nick