AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Adwords suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok this is SO frustrating. I have followed all the steps!!

1. I have adwords and have been using it for years.

2. My domain expired and for 1 day my site was being pushed to a temporary holding page. I renewed the domain and the site is now fine.

3. Adwords temporarily suspended the site because of this.

4. Adwords support explained that my site had malware. I explained it didn't but that in fact the domain had expired causing the site to forward to this other page.

5. They insisted the site had malware.

6 I set up webmaster tools, checked for malware and Manual actions.

7. BOTH came up CLEAN.

8. I emailed them with screenshots showing there was no malware or issues.

9. They emailed back again with a similar generic response walking me through how to check for malware and then submit it for review.

10. I emailed back AGAIN stating no malware was found therefore there was no LINK for me to click on to get the site reviewed again.

We are going round and round it's as if they aren't even reading my messages, and in the meantime I'm losing money. This is absolutely ridiculous. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help with Adwords suspension

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your posting. I understand you are having issues with your Adwords account being suspended due to detection of malware on your site. I've asked a member of our Adwords support team to review this issue. They should be contacting you shortly.