AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Help me to fix my suspended site

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

This is my website http://strategyandteams.com

Can anyone help me out to find whats violating google's policies please?

This is the mail i got from google:

We wanted to alert you that one or more of your ads or keywords have been disapproved. Unfortunately, we won't be able to show your ads on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements until you edit your ads or keywords to make them compliant with our policies.

If this is an error, we want to get your ads back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Below you'll find the reason why your ads or keywords have been disapproved. At the end of this email, you'll find a Problem Report that includes details about which ads or keywords have been disapproved and what you can do to fix them (if possible).

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help me to fix my suspended site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mark,

I would just like to confirm whether the keyword status in your account is site suspended or not?

Also, when you go to Ads Tab and customize the columns and include Policy Details as a metric, which policy violation does Google refer to there?

Let us know if that's about site suspension or something else?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for helping.

The keywords seem to be active but it says "Site suspended" under status for all the keywords.

I added the Policy Details. It say's "Site suspended"

Thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Mark,

In that case you need to review your site properly and make the respective changes so that it is in compliance with Adwords Policies. After that, you should submit the form mentioned in below link so that Adwords Team can review it and get back to you:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hello;
Copy / paste the text shown on the red strip when you log into the account
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’