AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Help - Why is my site still not compliant with G Guidelines ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have a look at my site:

http://binarymoney.org/

Tell me why it might be still in violation ? I had read all google guidelines, tried my best to make the site 100% compatible with google rules.

I have all the disclaimers, privacy policy, contact us pages. My site is transparent to the users, etc.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Help - Why is my site still not compliant with G Guidelines ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi KeithJonesBinar,

Welcome to Adwords Community!

Google AdWords restricts the promotion of few products and services. Becasue Google has different requirements for advertising these products based on the country you're targeting.I went through your website.

Google AdWords has guidelines and restrictions associated with the promotion of financial services. Financial services are defined as those that include the management of money and investments.

All advertisers advertising products and services related to financial services must do the following:

Operate in compliance with state and local regulations – for example, include specific disclosures required by local law

Include links to third-party accreditation/endorsement where affiliation is implied – for example, if a website claims to be affiliated with a governmental agency, a link to verification of this affiliation should be included

Provide legitimate physical contact information for the business being promoted.

What can you do?

Remove all unacceptable or illegal content from your ad text and website.
Provide users with accurate information about your business, products, and services.
Ensure that your site contains all information required by state and local laws.
Be transparent about the product or service being promoted to users.
After making any necessary changes to your site, request a re-review of your site by following the instructions below.

Know more about adwords policy for Financial Services.

Thanks

Brijesh

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Keith,

I took a quick look at your site, and to me it reads like a "make money fast" site, where you promise all sorts of wonderful results ("Control your financial future!") that are very unlikely to happen to any particular user.  In my opinion, that's going to be true of your site's content no matter how many disclaimers you add in tiny print at the problem.  Sites like this with exaggerated claims of earning potential are bad for Google's users, and we try to keep them off of our network.

Disclaimer: I'm an engineer, not a policy expert, so this is just my personal opinion.

Laura

AdWords engineer

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi KeithJonesBinar,

Welcome to Adwords Community!

Google AdWords restricts the promotion of few products and services. Becasue Google has different requirements for advertising these products based on the country you're targeting.I went through your website.

Google AdWords has guidelines and restrictions associated with the promotion of financial services. Financial services are defined as those that include the management of money and investments.

All advertisers advertising products and services related to financial services must do the following:

Operate in compliance with state and local regulations – for example, include specific disclosures required by local law

Include links to third-party accreditation/endorsement where affiliation is implied – for example, if a website claims to be affiliated with a governmental agency, a link to verification of this affiliation should be included

Provide legitimate physical contact information for the business being promoted.

What can you do?

Remove all unacceptable or illegal content from your ad text and website.
Provide users with accurate information about your business, products, and services.
Ensure that your site contains all information required by state and local laws.
Be transparent about the product or service being promoted to users.
After making any necessary changes to your site, request a re-review of your site by following the instructions below.

Know more about adwords policy for Financial Services.

Thanks

Brijesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the reply. If you take a closer look at my site i do have all the disclaimers and other things required by google. What's more i've checked my competitors site and they all have similar structure to mine and similar disclousures, privacy policy, terms of use, etc.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Keith,

I took a quick look at your site, and to me it reads like a "make money fast" site, where you promise all sorts of wonderful results ("Control your financial future!") that are very unlikely to happen to any particular user.  In my opinion, that's going to be true of your site's content no matter how many disclaimers you add in tiny print at the problem.  Sites like this with exaggerated claims of earning potential are bad for Google's users, and we try to keep them off of our network.

Disclaimer: I'm an engineer, not a policy expert, so this is just my personal opinion.

Laura

AdWords engineer