AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Help: My website was suspended and I don't Know the reason.Any Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello my website was suspended and I don't know why it suspended.here is the site http://truthaboutabsonline.info/.I would love to hear from any body for advise on how to fix it.Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Oyundoyin A
September 2015

Re: Help: My website was suspended and I don't Know the reason.Any Hel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Oyundoyin,

I couldn't able to see any content in the website link you have posted above. Click here to Fix Your Suspended Site on AdWords. If you are logged into your AdWords account in question, and follow the link, you can see what is the reason behind suspension. 

Also, you can Call Google AdWords Customer Support to get immediate assistance on this issue.

Regards,

Shafi Ahamed

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Oyundoyin A
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is the correct url http://truthaboutabsonline.info

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Oyundoyin,

Website suspension can be because of multiple reasons esp. repeated policy violation. In your case, it can be because of  Policy on Weight Loss related products - Click here to read more about the policy .

To find the exact problem in your AdWords account, I highly recommend you to  follow this link

Regards,

Shafi Ahamed