AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Hello .. my ad has been suspended . I need to know the reason and start my ad again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Team,

My add is suspended and i have called and send queries but to no use . Please help me because i am loosing a lot of money and not able to get my ad back . 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hello .. my ad has been suspended . I need to know the reason and start my ad again

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Varun,

Welcome to the forum!

@varunagarwal wrote:

Dear Team,

My add is suspended and i have called and send queries but to no use . Please help me because i am loosing a lot of money and not able to get my ad back . 

Let us know if it's only your ad which has been disapproved or the account is suspended.

If it's the account, When you log into your Adwords account, you will see the exact reason why your account has been suspended. Can you share with us the exact reason of suspension?

You would have also received an email from Adwords support in regard to this suspension. You can check that for exact reason as well.

Pankaj

How to get a suspended add unsuspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me . i need my ad accound unsuspended . i have tried calling and written emails but to no use . what else can i do to get the suspenstion evoked as soon as possible . 

Thanks