AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Hello i have a question about my website content.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adwords keeps denying my add because of my website, but im not sure why.  My site has information listed about the opportunity that is offered and links to find out more information.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Hello i have a question about my website content.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your site violates the "user safety" section of the Policy. ("Easy money")

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1050602

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
www.thatskinguy.com is the website related to this issue. Thank you in advance for any help!

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ThatSkinGuy,

Welcome to the community

• Exactly what message you are getting when you are going to activate your ad copies?
  • What type of website do you have? I mean to say whats type of products/servicrs that you are offering?
  • Do you aware of the Adword Ad Policy?There are some products/services which google does not allow to promote.

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=1308252&parent=2585946&path=2585946...

Please go through this and see whether your product/services has fallen under such categories?

Regards,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your reply!   I offer network marketing coaching and an opportunity to be an independant consultant for Rodan + Fields.

====================
Disapproval Reason
====================
Site Policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our
site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been
disapproved.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your site violates the "user safety" section of the Policy. ("Easy money")

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1050602

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply! If i edit the content will google reactivate my account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is stating "  you could earn $1000's weekly" against policy?   I removed the content that stated " its easy" and a few others that were grouped with that content. Please review updated content.  Thank you for your help!

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ThatSkinGuy,

You might have received an e-mail from adwords-noreply@gmail.com that includes a link with detailed information about the specific policy and also an instruction to fix this issue.

I am suggesting you to follow the instruction.if you still haven't received any mail then you should contact the Adword support team.They will you help all the way to overcome this situation.

Hope it helps

Best of luck

Edited:

@Moshe : I was really expacting your reply here as i have noticed you are online Master Moshe.

Regards,

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@ThatSkinGuy; the type and nature of the service you are offering cannot be advertised on Google, in any territory (=no matter which country you are targeting)

Fore example:

• Promote products with realistic, credible, and reasonable claims. For example, don't promote "get rich quick" programs.
  • Provide users with accurate information about the risks associated with their product or service.
  • ..... .(more on the link provided- read it!)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This isnt promoted as a get rich quick program. Its a direct marketing company/ mlm company. But it doesnt make any claims that promote the get rich quick stuff. And i actually stated in my content that if you were looking for the get rich quick stuff then the opportunity was not for you. And i have 3rd party links for more information.