AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Hello Friends - My Account has been Suspended - Please Help!

Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, (It is more than a year old account)
Google Says,
We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. Learn more

I have no clue how to identify and from where I can get the info THE REASON OF MY ACCOUNT SUSPENSION which policy or term we are missing as we have been guided by the google expert regarding site cloaking issue and we have rectified the error but still google disapproved the account earlier today.

I am unable to track down the actual reason of this account suspension which is why we are unable to correct the issue properly.

Please help me identifying the core reason of suspension and ways to correct the site.

We have read the terms and conditions but unable to identify that WHICH TERM WE ARE VIOLATING.

Quick Help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
Zai-
2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Joe,

Its an account issue, so suggest you to contact the AdWords Support system.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Rakesh,

I have already emailed them and I can no longer contact them via call as the call said that you need to contact support on an automated machine.

I have worked on the issue told by a google expert long ago which was cloaking now I have no means to contact google as I have already emailed them and had no response yet.

Can you please check my website as if you think there might be an issue?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Well! on that case. Pinging to our policy expert @MosheTLV.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You my dear Rakesh,

I hope @MosheTLV will surely get to some resolution.

Waiting for your response sir.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Repeated violation is  one of the severe violations of the Policy. Rarely the account be reinstated.

Please share the website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

www.eliteessays.co.uk

I have been talking to the expert on call they says there is no issue showing up in the website even they were confused why it is happening. 

They actually sent an email earlier today for RE APEAL that means they still gave me chance to correct the issue and reapeal  but I am unable to see the reason of suspension 

please help

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Your site is in clear violation of the Policy;  This business model (promoting  paid assistance to write  academic work) - is not allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Zai
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir we are providing editing and coaching services.

We have had this approved long ago it is not writing for someone.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

I disagree;

>>"However, when you work with us, you can be sure that your work will be 100% original and not copied from anywhere.

>>" we provide to students is delivered in a timely manner so that it can be checked and examined as per the schedule that has been set for it.

>>"We help you at every step of dissertation writing. Starting from proposal writing and development till the time your final draft of dissertation is submitted,

And there are many more examples on your site.

This is the reason you were suspended. I don't think the account can be reinstated