AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Healthcare and medicine policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone.

My website just got suspended from Google Adwords for violating the Healthcare and medicine policy.

I spend quite some time reading the policy and i was left with the opinion that this is a policy for online pharmacies and such, but i am just an advertiser. I simply advertise this brand that offers these legal bodybuilding supplements with no prescription needed, i just dont understand why i should be the one that must get a certificate when i dont sell the actual products, just the brand.

And before you say it, my website does not violate the bridge page policy, already got suspended for that before, fixed it and got re-enabled. Now i just dont know how to fix this violation.

URL: crazymassbodybuilding.com

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Healthcare and medicine policy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Stanislav,

Google does not allow to promote body supplement.

Please read the below link for more info:- Unapproved or misleading pharmaceuticals and supplements
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en&ref_topic=1310883
and
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2423645

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Healthcare and medicine policy

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello again

Thank you for the reply. About one month ago i was told the same when they first suspended my website, i changed quite a few things, resubmit and got approved, now after one month they found out they have to suspend me again when i have not done any changes at all to my website ever since i was re-enabled... how come it was fine back then and now its not. kind of more misleading than my landing page....