AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

HTML5 ad not getting approved

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HTML5 ad not getting approved even though its the same wording as our approved text ads

1 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @John H,

This article might help you in this regard. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank for link, but i did read that one alread, the content of the HTML5 ad is the same as our already approved dynamic and text ads, the reason the HTML5 ad was not approved is "unclear content" which i cant understand how because its the same as approved ads that have been running for weeks. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @John H,

If the wording is the same, then the image you are using could very well be the reason why it is not approved. Try a different image and make sure it does not have wording in the background or represent a concept like a sale when your landing page is not about a sale... and stuff like that. 

If you still cannot get it to pass, you could click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner (in AdWords) and call support for possible assistance in identifying the issues. 

Kind Regards,

James