AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

HOW LONG TAKE TO ACTIVATE MY CANCELLED ACCOUNT

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was cancelled for security propose due suspicious activity. Now I ask for  be installed again. I want to know how long does it take. Also does it change my records

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: HOW LONG TAKE TO ACTIVATE MY CANCELLED ACCOUNT

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Enrique,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

If your account is suspended for suspicious activity, then you have to contact the AdWords Phone support Team and make changes accordingly or prove your ownership. This suspension happens occasionally if the system finds any suspicious behaviour in the payment activity.

Now, if you have cancelled the account by going to Preferences Tab, you can activate the account by logging into the AdWords account and then on Campaigns Tab, you will find a banner which says Click Here to reactivate the account. Please Click on the link the account will be reactivated.

Also note that, once you click on the Link, the account will be reactivated, but the alert will remain for some time as there is a time lapse and this is a known issue. Please check if the account is re-instated by Google, else even if you reactivate the account, the ads will not serve.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: HOW LONG TAKE TO ACTIVATE MY CANCELLED ACCOUNT

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Enrique,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

If your account is suspended for suspicious activity, then you have to contact the AdWords Phone support Team and make changes accordingly or prove your ownership. This suspension happens occasionally if the system finds any suspicious behaviour in the payment activity.

Now, if you have cancelled the account by going to Preferences Tab, you can activate the account by logging into the AdWords account and then on Campaigns Tab, you will find a banner which says Click Here to reactivate the account. Please Click on the link the account will be reactivated.

Also note that, once you click on the Link, the account will be reactivated, but the alert will remain for some time as there is a time lapse and this is a known issue. Please check if the account is re-instated by Google, else even if you reactivate the account, the ads will not serve.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala