AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys

i know there are many other topics similar to mine , but never found my answer in any of those .

so here is what has happened :

i regularly use my credit card for online purchases and online advertising so there is no problem with my credit card . google charged my account to verify my credit card ( they deducted money from my CC) and then when i was about to set up my ads i got that message saying " your google account was suspended because billing information could not be verified " . then i tried to contact the google and then they replied to me that i have violated some of their advertising policy and thats the reason why they suspended my account . after reviewing their policy i figured out i haven't violated any of those and contacted them again and again but got the same answer each time .  i even asked them to tell me whats the issue so i can solve the problem but still never got any reply from them . also i tried to make a credit of 40 dollars to my account , they charged me for this but still didn't solve my problem ,

anyone has had the same problem ? any suggestion ?

Re: HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Please share your website or landing page.

Anand Vishwakarma