AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys

i know there are many other topics similar to mine , but never found my answer in any of those .

so here is what has happened :

i regularly use my credit card for online purchases and online advertising so there is no problem with my credit card . google charged my account to verify my credit card ( they deducted money from my CC) and then when i was about to set up my ads i got that message saying " your google account was suspended because billing information could not be verified " . then i tried to contact the google and then they replied to me that i have violated some of their advertising policy and thats the reason why they suspended my account . after reviewing their policy i figured out i haven't violated any of those and contacted them again and again but got the same answer each time .  i even asked them to tell me whats the issue so i can solve the problem but still never got any reply from them . also i tried to make a credit of 40 dollars to my account , they charged me for this but still didn't solve my problem ,

anyone has had the same problem ? any suggestion ?

Re: HELP! Account suspended because billing couldn't be verified.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Please share your website or landing page.

Anand Vishwakarma