AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Graphic Language - List of Words

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone compiled a comprehensive list of words or phrases that Google considers "graphic language"? Even a comprehensive list of words we can't use in ad text would be helpful. Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Graphic Language

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Nice question;..

I was also looking for this list....I assume that it is there, in the bots algorithm, and varies depending on the language...(You know you can't "unlink" language and culture. A "graphic" word in one language is common in another...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Graphic Language

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've also heard that graphic language is anything with the "intent to arouse." This is another vague thing that you can't unlink from culture and even individual "preferences."