AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Gooole is not Approving my Ads due to Advertising Polices. So Please help me to understand it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to  promoting website through google adwords. But my ads are not approved by Google due to advertising policies. So Please help me  to understand which advertising polices are violated my ads.

My ads is: 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Gooole is not Approving my Ads due to Advertising Polices. So Please help me to understand it

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Trader; welcome;

Was your ad disapproved OR was the account suspended?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Gooole is not Approving my Ads due to Advertising Polices. So Please help me to understand it

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Cleary if you read the post you would have seen he wrote "But my ads are not approved by Google" which implies the ads were not approved. lol

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@ leatherlidinser;

With all due respect, I did read the post and, I did clearly understand the question. However, my question still stands. - To be able  to answer as accurately as I can. (And the reason is, that experience has shown, that users sometimes get confused with Google messages: ad disapproved vs. Account suspended...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
It's clear the ads are not approved and the account is not suspended. You make things real difficult for users around here and it's very clear by browsing through a lot of the threads you post on.

And if you did some investigating you would see his ads are currently running. Smiley Wink

With all due respect! LOL you crack me up man.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey thanks for yours interesting. My account is not suspended. My ads are not approved by Google due to advertising policies, but i can't understand this "advertising policies". What i did wrong...

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again;

The symbol - (dash) is not allowed in ad text.

You might have a problem with having a dot, not at the end of the sentence (.lt)

Fix the dash first, and see if the ad is approved.

Follow the guidelines for symbols and punctuation:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176095&topic=1626336&path=1316546...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Oh wow, what do you know? His account wasn't suspended, his ads were just disapproved. ROFLOL!

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Trader,

Sometimes the Policy Column in your account can shed a little light on which policy a specific ad has violated.  If you have not, you may want to take a look there. 

http://adwords.blogspot.com/2012/08/an-easier-way-to-view-advertising.html

Short instructions:  "To find this new column, navigate to your Ads tab and click the “Columns” button to start customizing your columns. Under the “Attributes” section, click to add “Policy details” and save. You’ll then see the new Policy Details column in your Ads tab."

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Leatherlidinser - If you don't have anything positive to add or any suggestions for the OP, there is really no need for you to be posting on this thread.  Moshe has helped thousands of AdWords users over many years in the AdWords forums, both in the Hebrew and English forums.  I'm fairly certain that he understands how to go about helping people here and doesn't need your assistance or input.  I can also confirm that quite often the AdWords messaging is unclear to users and sometimes is conveyed incorrectly when posting here, which is why people come here for help and why we follow up with questions. 

Please understand that we're all here trying to help folks.  Perhaps you didn't get the help you were looking for but there is absolutely zero need for you to continue following around and attacking one of the most respected and experienced member of our community.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’