AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google support team doesn't wanna help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was running my campaigns on Google Adwords since June and got suspended in October.

First of all, if my site violated their T&Cs they should email me immediately but not suspending it after few months later.

That's fine, as a newbie I assume everything is fine and my ads are compliant.

I talked to support team and emailed them how to solve this. They always reply with the same email. I even went ahead to appeal and not successful.

This is very bad because they didnt give me a second chance to appeal. They should call me and explain to me so my ads are all compliant.

Very upset with their service because they dont even bother to help. The support team that i called promised to get back to me but it has been more than 2 weeks that he didnt get back to me.

Just an error and Google ban me forever and their support team didnt even bother to help.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google support team doesn't wanna help me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone help?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They lock accounts without any explanation, such as happened to me as well.

Also they don't return money that is locked in the account. I have never seen such disrespect to customers at any company before.

Same issue: Unacceptable Google's adwords support team behaviour

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

A link to the url in question would help us help you....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. During the appeal submission, there's an option do you want google to call you or email you. I selected call me. But nobody calls. All they know is sending automated emails to inform on suspension. Working in Google is just so easy and nice. Their management team should look into this. I'm thinking to buy their share and bring this matter in their annual general meeting. What do you think? Their customer service sucks

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @sam h,

I am sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory use of the Google AdWords Support system. Please use this form to send feedback directly to Google management so they can review what has happened. They do care and aim to provide a high level of service, as do all of us here in the community. 

For assistance by the community here, please provide the requested information to Moshe and stickleback so they do just that... provide assistance to you. 

All the Best,

James

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

We are trying to help.... but if you don't give us the information we need to help you, then there is little we can do.

We have asked for the url of the site being advertised - if we can look at the site we should be able to give you a better idea of why it has been suspended and if there is anything you can do to overturn the suspension... without that there is not much more we can do.