AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google stopped advertising my website, please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had created campaign on adwords of my website and it was forking for 1 day. After that, they suspended my campaign, because it is financial. I have a website about Polish Netcredit, I have an information about this company and have a link of it's official website on main page. After suspending my website, I have written loan conditions on my main page, requested new review but campaign is not continued. Why? Here is my website: netcredit.site

What should I do adwords to accept my website?

2 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Follow instructions for financial services in this link

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2464998?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @giorgi m,

You will want to read everything on this page and spend the afternoon learning it comparing it to your website. You have to fully comply with all of the AdWords polices to use AdWords. Not all businesses are ideally suited to use it for promotions. 

Kind Regards,

James