AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google says "Insufficient Content"....BUT I believe i have Enough content.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My website is about heartburn assessment, i have 6-question assessment process & i provide solution based on this assessment. I send traffic to this page through adwords. But adwords says i have insufficent content. WHY? It's my creation, i get to decide what do i put on my website, and i have exactly what i need, there is no room for extra stuff in my website.

I also have social media existence, customer care, my contact details(phone) proof is on my website. So i am not trying to misguide or hide anything, then why is google suspending my website?

Link used in my ad: REMOVED

I would really appreciate if experts cud explain me the reasons for it. 

Please don't give any stupid reasons to prove me wrong & side with google. If i am not convinced, i am moving to Bing Ads.

Peace!

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There are several violations here; You are offering a cure, you are collecting personal info and the business model (i.e. how you make money) is not clear.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

I agree with Moshe, and also, your business model is affiliate links. It is against AdWords policy if the primary purpose of your site (revenue model) is to send people to another site.

Insufficient content is often the policy mentioned for affiliates. AdWords doesn't explicitly say they are against affiliates.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Reply, the affiliate page comes after, 8 pages of content(last page). I am actually providing meaningful content(Personal Heartburn cure) to all my visitors...and then i put forward my offer. I am not beeing pushy.

And adwords checking is done thru robot, how did he determine what's there after 8 pages? 

So, one or the other way you just come with any reason to prove me wrong.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

What's wrong in collecting personal info's, these are my clients, they themselves(willingly) give their own info. 

I am offering cure? Well that's what i do for a living..what does that has to do with me getting banned?

Bussiness model? What makes you thing this is a bussiness model? Just because something is not there in front of ur Eyes doesn't means it' FISHY.

And..AGAIN..my site was Banned due to Insufficient content...and already gave justification for doing so.

Still not convinced...

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Google uses bots but definitely uses humans as well. In this case it could have been either, seeing as the page with affiliate links is indexed, and the links aren't masked. 

Unless you have your own product and then sell other products to your mailing list, making money as an affiliate using AdWords is virtually impossible. (I once had 10 staff doing what you are doing. Then the policies changed...)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Well thanks for the reply, but earlier, instead of selling, i was rather capturing email leads, but adwords had problem with that too..

With all these obstructions, one gets compelled to use unethical ways to promote stuff on adwords.