AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google permanently suspend my account for asking questions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email that said my account was in jeopardy of being suspended.  I called to get some help and what I got was an email saying my account was suspended.  I then called to see what I needed to do and my ads were reviewed and approved, but my account was still suspended.  I called again to get some help and what I got was a permanent suspension.  I just wanted to know what about the User Safety policy was in violation and I got this.  I have read many of these discussions and have found that they are not very helpful since no one seems to know what they are doing wrong.  I mean someone took the time to go through my site and determine it is in violation of a policy, I just asked what part of the policy we violated and this is what I got.  Now what do I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google permanently suspend my account for asking questions?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

So you provide your services from  a Keybank's facility?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I manage the business and have an office space that I rent out of The Key Bank Tower in downtown Dayton. We have a small group that works here, but our remote service center is currently in India.