AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google on Tech Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Shanea thanks for positive reply i m based from MA and i am USA Citizen. I have gone through with all ad words policies and there is no update on adwords as metioned that google has banned tech support adwords account than i called google adwords last eve before hearing any thing she said we dont take tech support accounts thats it. and i should refer to google policies. Please guide how i can proceed on this

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google on Tech Support

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Parvinder,

I do want to reiterate that there is currently no policy ban on technical support businesses that comply with our AdWords policies. Like all businesses that advertise with us, technical support businesses must comply with all our policies including our User Safety Policy. We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Shanea K,

I have read the policies but your executive didnt even review the site,
Never asked for any information simply said we dont deal with tch support
Finished. Now what that means to you i dont know.So what should i say about
this.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

I understand where you are coming from Parvinder but there is currently no policy ban on technical support businesses that comply with our AdWords policies. Like all businesses that advertise with us, technical support businesses must comply with all our policies including our User Safety Policy. We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here.