AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google makes you helps less , similar experience with google checkout

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I advertise on google since an year and paying 6k to 7k a month and have a legal business.

Suddenly after an year , my ads stop running "saying that site suspended" , it stops on saturday and there is no way you can get any answer from google on sunday . I tried find the reason for this suspension , but even the team in uk cannot even tell me what policy violation , so i can fix it. It more than 48 hours and I have lost £1000 in revenue already. I feel helpless since last 48 hours.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I advertise on google since an year and paying 6k to 7k a month and ha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I advertise on google since an year and paying 6k to 7k a month and have a legal business.

Suddenly after an year , my ads stop running "saying that site suspended" , it stops on saturday and there is no way you can get any answer from google on sunday . I tried find the reason for this suspension , but even the team in uk cannot even tell me what policy violation , so i can fix it. It more than 48 hours and I have lost £1000 in revenue already.

I find it surprising and bullying that , you are not able to know why it has happened and even google team does not know why it has happened. 

I have been bullied and treated like ship even after spending so much of much months on months, i do not have options  but have to wait till google policy team have time to look into this.

if your business rely on google , you can be vunerable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Suddenly after an year , my ads stop running "saying that site suspended" , it stops on saturday and there is no way you can get any answer from google on sunday . I tried find the reason for this suspension , but even the team in uk cannot even tell me what policy violation , so i can fix it. It more than 48 hours and I have lost £1000 in revenue already. I feel helpless since last 48 hours.

Re: if your business rely on google , you can be vunerable

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello ivorycapsuk

There is no need to ask more than once;

Please share your website URL, so we can have a look;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Your business is at risk if your business relies on google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

your business is at risk if your business relies on google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭