AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google is charging our accounts with many invalid clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have important information about how Google AdWords are charging our accounts with many invalid clicks. I have specific reports and images to show you the problem. ¿why is Google doing such a thing? ¿how can Google take advantage of its own clients?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google is charging our accounts with many invalid clicks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Javier,

If you look at the report of invalid clicks, you should know that these are usually filtered out from the account or credited as "invalid activity" and seen in "invalid clicks report" in AdWords interface. However, if you suspect some abnormal activity I suggest you using this page of troubleshooting invalid clicks.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Javier,

If you look at the report of invalid clicks, you should know that these are usually filtered out from the account or credited as "invalid activity" and seen in "invalid clicks report" in AdWords interface. However, if you suspect some abnormal activity I suggest you using this page of troubleshooting invalid clicks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Obviously Google has filters and protecction systems against invalid clicks, the main problem is when the user do two or three straight clicks , even four or five clicks, and Google doesn't detect this activity as fraudulent clicks. I have many reports with CTR 200% and 300%, the same IP doing clicks with different keywords and Google is not able to recognize this activity as invalid traffic. In Spain most IP are dynamic asigned, so it's very easy change IP between visits and keep doing new clicks.

Google know this situation very well and it would be so easy to solve it. We are unfairly paying for this invalid activity and our competitors are taking advantage of us at the same time. We need Google to do something as soon as possible.