AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google has suspended my account for tech support... Please help!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello mates,

I really don't understand why Google has suspended my account when it was working fine till yesterday. Suddenly they suspended my account. I checked my site and account again and I could not find anything to change in my site. I don't think my site is violating any of adwords policies. It seems everything is fine there in my site like proper services information, contact information, address, phone, company name, pricing, proper disclaimer etc. I also found the billing information is correct in my account.

I also discussed with USA Adwords chat support and he told me that there is no reason mention for this suspension... and he mentioned that no one can provide me the information regarding this issue. I asked him even they should know about it but he denied.

I never expect this kind of support from Google adwords team and I am very disappointed with this action they took. I am running my ads since last more than 1 & half year now and I understand that in between they ask us to make the required updates in the site and account.... but this time they suspended the whole account for no reason!!!

If somebody having the same issue OR found any solution for it please do let me know. And I will be grateful for the help.

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Google has suspended my account for tech support... Please help!

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Mohd,

For those posters who have had their Adwords account suspended due to a trademark violationplease read the following

Google's policies apply to all of our advertisers and we are in no way favoring larger clients. In fact, a large percentage of our business comes from small business which we value immensely. If you are seeing other advertisers using trademarked terms, they have likely been given authorization to do so by the trademark owner using this form, according to our trademark policy. You can use the form link to request the use of trademark terms from the respective trademark owner.

For all other account suspensions, please refer to this link or this link on how to fix a suspended site on your Adwords account.

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form:  https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My website URL is www.OmexSupport.com. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Mohd,

For those posters who have had their Adwords account suspended due to a trademark violationplease read the following

Google's policies apply to all of our advertisers and we are in no way favoring larger clients. In fact, a large percentage of our business comes from small business which we value immensely. If you are seeing other advertisers using trademarked terms, they have likely been given authorization to do so by the trademark owner using this form, according to our trademark policy. You can use the form link to request the use of trademark terms from the respective trademark owner.

For all other account suspensions, please refer to this link or this link on how to fix a suspended site on your Adwords account.

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form:  https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello John Paul,

Thank you for your reply. But as I mentioned this was a sudden account suspension and till yesterday everything was working fine. If this suspension was due to trademark violation then you guys should at least disapproved the ad or campaign OR warn us first and give a proper time span to make changes. But instead you suspended the whole account.

Now let me know what should I do with my business... will you pay me the lose? Do you think that filling the form and asking for permission from trademark owners is an easy task? It may take days or months OR they may not allow us to run. In that case at least we can remove the trademark if any is there in the ads... ans start running ads or may create other ads which are not related to any trademark... but you guys just suspended the whole account and hanged us in between. I am really very disappointed with it, I never expected this kind of support from Google. Where you were when Google was earning from us since last more than 1 & half year. Why you allow first to create the account, earn money and then disapprove OR suspend for no reason?

I have read the community, the same thing has happened with lots of tech support advertisers since Oct starting date... and they all are complaining the same. All are saying the same thing like if you guys feel that there is some issue with the account... you should intimate us first in a proper manner and give a proper time span to make the change if required. This kind of sudden suspension is not accepted anyway. If so then return our lakhs of amount that you have eaten, OR remove the suspension of our account and let us know the particular changes if there is anything to change. In my case I don't thin I am violating any of the policy as I mentioned above everything was working fine till yesterday.

Come to point, let us know the particular changes needs to make there... otherwise as per us our site is complying with all the policies and there is no issue with it.

Kindly check it and reply.

Waiting for a response from your side.

Thank you.
Mohd. SAQIB

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Today I received an email from someone one in Google... they mentioned that the site is violating USER SAFETY site policy... I checked the policy and found everything fine there with my website. I am asking about the particular thing they feel that is not complying with the policy but there is no one to guide me on the specific thing. I never expected this kind of support from Google.

Again if they feel that the site is not violating any policy or find something wrong then at least they should intimate us first instead of suspending the whole account suddenly. It hurts a lot and give a real pain to the business **bleep**. Google should understand it. They are earning from us since years... they should not do this with advertisers when we are ready to make any changes in the website if required!!! BUT JUST BE SPECIFIC PLEASE!!!

Is there any one who got the solution of these suspension??

Please help mates.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thats true Mohd. - they did this with us too - they should have given phone call or must have discussed it to rectify the issue or should give another chance to fix the problem after discussing that in detail

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yesterday I fixed my site for USER SAFETY Policy and submitted for re-review... today I got a call from Mr. Aajay from Google HYD... and he stated that Google is taking down the Tech Support industry... and denied to allow tech support anymore.... I questioned him about the big companies still running... but he stated that they all will be closed very soon as they are closing account to account manually now. He also added that all tech support companies even registered and located in US will be down too. He further added that new account creation will not be a good practice so don't try.

Its really hard time for all of us.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Mohd S: Google did this same with me and said that i am violating user safety policy, and they replied me with same answer . it's really terrible . but i still thinks they will not banned tech support :/