AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords sucks ! Tech support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Don't know what to say and where to go .After reading all blogs and comments by people . Its proved that Google is a Scam and playing with the business's and playing with the Industry who is giving 60% earning to Google . Suspending the ad-words account without giving any reason and when you call the only answer you get which is "Sorry sir We cannot help you as its against of Google policy and we cannot tell you the reason behind that and also no alternate for that ever in your carrier of business . Bull**bleep** after running with ad-words for 4 years and paying a handsome money to Google everyday still Google has suspended my ad-words account.we have never violated any policy and any trade mark .we were always on generic add as email support , printer support

Then where is this policy violation coming from or if it is there .Google should intimate to business's that what needs to be done not just closed the business and put a lock for future as well

Yes there were people who were  confusing customer's.but because of few bad elements how can we big companies liable to get a hit on our business

running business nicely since 4 years and not even a single bad comment against me 

These are the people only who closed the Merchant account for this industry and now they closed the Google. But Google Should need to listen the people who are genuine and doing business with honesty .

**RING THE BELL ON GOOGLE EAR'S** Its high time now or I should go and file a Law suite against hem for closing my business down and taking bread and butter of 300 People

Thanks

Re: Google adwords sucks ! Tech support

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We all should file a case against google. Tech support community lets lets together and screw google as they screwed us.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Not 60% in actual 95% of google earning from adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ..We should file a Case against Google ,Without any reason they shutdown my Adwords as well ,dont know what to do with my team ...We need to get together ....I have called Google 2 month back due to some issues @ that point of time they said your website have all policy ,ready to go .Now they dont have proper response....Its Time to do something !!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same happened with me I don't know why google treat like this. now we have to do some thing.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If this is the case then you may try suing the Google. If you really have not violated any policy (knowingly or unknowingly), then you've all the rights to get you queries answered.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pritam,

Nothing against you, but you mentioned that big companies are not at fault. You mean big companies don't confuse Cx or cheat Cx? I guess it has nothing to do with company size. For example all big financial companies have been found guilty of fraud and have gotten away after paying a fine. ex. citigroup, chase bank, lehman brothers etc etc

I guess it is big companies who can break the rules and get away with it...Be it any sector, all you need to do is spend money, i guess you weren't big enough. I understand your frustration as I am in the same boat and much smaller one but i can guarantee it is an honest one.

Give you another example - Guruaid can still display Toll free numbers in it is adds,

Google would allow big companies to break & twist policies,

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&q=chrome+support&adtest=on&ip=0.0.0.0&noj=1&no...

I guess this is how google works.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I think we should have a mass protest in gurgaon. Just by sitting like this and waiting would lead to the closure of our business. Let the media roll in, lets involve law and see where we land.

Not applicable
# 9

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Right Sumit, I am IN...