AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords on mobile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I searched on iOS devices with keywords "thapthanh" there appeared app advertising "chắn vạn văn" but when I create an ad "Chắn thập thành" into the google app definitely not approved. why is that?
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google adwords on mobile

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi There,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

According to the information I could find - “Chan Thap Thanh” is a game which was released by ThapThanh. This game has millions of users in Vietnam market.

That being said  the term "Chắn thập thành" should be a trademark of  ThapThanh, and if that is the case you won't be allowed to include it in your ads. However, you can use it as a keyword.

Please find more information about Google's Trademark policy here - 

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google adwords on mobile

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi There,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

According to the information I could find - “Chan Thap Thanh” is a game which was released by ThapThanh. This game has millions of users in Vietnam market.

That being said  the term "Chắn thập thành" should be a trademark of  ThapThanh, and if that is the case you won't be allowed to include it in your ads. However, you can use it as a keyword.

Please find more information about Google's Trademark policy here - 

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.