AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google adword account suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having google adwords account since couple of month as we are running techincal support business. It went under review for 3 time since it been working still there was no problem.Now few days back i resevied a email at night 11:38 PM that you are having an warning of possible suspension. We feel fine with it because it was a warning so we will resolve that. Now once we made a call as we reached office it says your account is been permanently suspended. We were susprised and google support replied that they  cannot do anything to get our account back. 

We have not changed anything in website , ads, or billing after the review. 

I need your help with following questions :-

-What should be the timeframe to give warning and resolve the query to avoide account suspension ? 

-We already received an mail 'google re-reviewed your site and determined that the following site complies with our Advertising Policies resolved' with resolution and in short time the account was suspended. Why did they suspend the account post resolution confirmation?

-How to get support to get exact reason of suspension?

Need your kind support to continue my business...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google worst behaviour over account suspension

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hey Kevin, Thanks for making us aware of this situation. 

Our primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. From what you have written it sounds as if you could have been suspended for user safety. Anyone on the public community is unable to see or change account statuses. However, per the User Safety Policy, we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users. You should have received an email stating why your account was suspended. 

Google takes many factors into consideration when assessing accounts. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Kevin- Tech support business does not comply with user safety policy of google. Hence they will not reinstate the account untill or unless you are on site technician. I see 50 cases a month for same violations and google wont accept them. Better look for other business or other advertising model.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You for your reply Shanea

I have gone through the User Safety policy and SIte policy. And after re-reviewing the website we once get the e-mail that " Your AdWords account: Advertising Policy issue resolved
" but still the account show suspended. We cannot find out and really confused that where do we went wrong. Also what next can be done to resolve the issue and regain the access with google adwords. Please guide us further. Our website is www.cfs24x7.com

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I can bet after looking over your website that it will not be approved....