AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google adword account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Google has suspended my account without providing me any kind of reason for it. I have followed all the terms & comditions of google but still I am unable to lift suspension from my account. please help me out. Any kinda help would be appreciated..

Re: Google adword account suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tarun,

Adwords accounts mostly get suspended when advertisers don't follow adwords advertising policies. Google AdWords restricts the promotion of few products and services because Google have different requirements for advertising these products based on the country you're targeting.

There are possibilities that either your Adwords account have issue of Advertising policy violation, Site policy violation or Malware violation.

Also, if you can share your URL or information about your product or service then I can suggest anything specific.

Thanks

Brijesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Brijesh,

Thanks for your immediate reply !

My website url is http://www.tecavatar.com

We provide online technical support to united states customers and I have also reviewed my website by professional so I don't think malware will be an issue but yes my account went under review 2 times, 1st time because I have used McAfee brand name in my ad headline and 2nd time my ad was llinked to 404 and in third time they suspended my account without stating me clear reason. Please help me buddy can I make this account live again by any how. All of my links are working properly now !

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Did you receive any email from Support explaining the reason behind it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They have not provide me any specific reason. They just gave me a link for terms & conditions in that mail.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good luck with that one. I have the same problem (similar). An advertisement has been disapproved because it doesn't comply with thier policy, yet when you read the policy, the advertisement DOES comply with thier policy. Essentially, anyone can make a trademark claim for just about any word. So if you make an ad that says "A better way to bath your dog" the word "DOG" can be claimed as trademark infringement (even a competitor who has no ligitimate claim) by anyone and your ad is toast. You have no right of reply, you cant email anyone and what's worse is they want you to change the "Trademarked" word to something else which entirely defeats the purpose of the ad.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for sharing your URL.

I went through your website, your website is full of brand names and I hope you are providing tech support for these brands. When it comes to Google Adwords trademark policy it is clearly mentioned that advertisers are responsible for the keywords they have in your ad groups and the text that they have in their ads. Google takes allegations of trademark infringement very seriously.

You can go more in depth - https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

&

Trademark Guidelines at -  www.google.com/permissions/guidelines.html

Thanks
Brijesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Brijesh, I dont see how the trademark infringement policies apply to our ad. The trademark infringement is identified as anything "....that identifies the goods or services of a person or company and distinguishes them from the goods and services of others." The word "DNA" is the trademarked word for an ad that has a title "DNA Profiling Software". How can this be trademarked, by whom and what "alternate" word is Google suggesting we use in place of the alleged trademark word? The other option according to their help is to get the permission of the owner is (if there is one at all), what the contact details are for the owner, nor have they told us who the complainant is. How do I get this information from Google or how do I get Google to reconsider the trademark claim & verify it, even if only by using common sense.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have already mentioned about this on my website that we are not affiliated with any of the brand.

As most consumer technology problems are software related we can fix the problems remotely using our safe, secure, proprietary technology – there is no need to leave home. From virus removal to email set up, our Personal Technology Experts have assisted over 20,000 consumers. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.