AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My google account is suspended due to payment issues and i have already mentioned to google team that this issue is not from my end and i have submitted verification documents twice and yet my account is not restored so i need urgent help!!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ali,

Unfortunately, this help community is a under the authority of AdWords Support where you submitted your verification documents to. This means that we cannot do anything to help. It is advised that you allow AdWords Support time to work through their case logs and to respond to your inquiry.

Kind Regards,

James 

Re: Google account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please explain how do i do that? Because i have no idea how to contact them

Re: Google account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please explain how do i do that? Because i have no idea how to contact them

Google account suspended

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Ali,

Once an AdWords account is suspended, it removes all ability to contact support via phone or chat. And email can only be used once they email you and ask for further info or provide an email from a case worker (not an automated reply from a no reply account). 

This only leaves the interactive web form to submit your feedback or complaint. Provide as much details as possible and be friendly and respectable. Taking out your aggravations with them will not help your case any. Explain everything kindly and ask for further assistance. 

Kind Regards,

James