AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google account Suspened

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello , 

I recently joined Google adword and stareted my campaign but after 24 hour time period account got banned.

They send me a link to Term & Condition and said that my account vaiolate with the police. I try to read but I really don't understand, it too long and there is many term i don't know what's it mean. 

How can i know what wrong it my account information. Please tell me clearly so i can fix it. Please don't send me a link and said that i have some thing wrong with that.

I has used my real information to register i really want to reactive my account.  Please help me.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google account Suspened

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Harvey S,

As you know Google has strict terms and conditions. And they won't allow any account that does not comply with their policies.. Can you please paste email here that you receved from google about suspension. Please remove personal information such as email id, customer id etc.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’