AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google Security Protocol

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am working with an AdWords client interested in bringing in more customers interested in selling their cars. He was told by another SEM company that his website was missing a security act or form that, if detected missing, would be blacklisted by Google and take weeks to get the website back online.

Does anyone know of a security protocol required by Google for websites requesting customer information?

Thank you,

Joshua H.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joshua H
September 2015

Re: Google Security Protocol

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joshua H;

Here you are;

Irresponsible data collection & use

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joshua H
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joshua H;

Here you are;

Irresponsible data collection & use

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@MosheTLV Thank you so much. This is extremely helpful. This will certainly help us to guide the client in ensuring their website is compliant with Google's data collection standards.

Thank you,
Joshua H.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Joshua H;

You are welcome;

I would recommend to thoutrathly read the policy and verify compliance of the site.

Good luck with your campaign.