Google Policy Violations
Re: Google Policy Violations
If your Adwords ads have been suspended. Here are the steps to request for a review reconsideration:
1. FIX YOUR WEBSITE
In order to fix this issue, first you'll have to make changes to your website to ensure that the following quality guidelines are met:
2. VERIFY YOUR WEBSITE
Once you've addressed the issues on your website so that they follow our quality guidelines, the next thing you should do is get your website verified by Google. You can do this through your Google Webmaster account:
1. Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google account at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/.
2. Click the "Add a site" button, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL, such as "http://www.example.com/."
3. Click "Continue." The Site verification page opens.
4. (Optional) In the Name box, type a name for your site (for example, "My Blog").
5. Select the verification method you want, and follow the instructions.
3. REQUEST ANOTHER REVIEW
Once you've fixed your site and verified it, now you can submit your site for reconsideration and get it reviewed again.
Lastly check this link for a good thread discussion Disapproved Ads on : https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Ad-Disapproved-5-Quick-Tricks-T...
I hope this information is helpful.