AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google (GB) Adwords Learning Center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a group with revenue of more than $250 million and IT wing with revenue of more than $22 million with 1900 people on our rolls. We have launched our Managed Services business for the international market for B2B & B2C markets. 

We are looking at marketing our portfolio of services using the Google Adwords for B2C market. We need guidelines as well as an expert to manage the Google Adwords for us so that we follow all guidelines.

I noted that Techsupport accounts are getting suspended but will it be a challenge for a company of our status. If Google experst can reply it will be better.

Regards

Arun Gupta

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google (GB) Adwords Learning Center

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

I've read your post carefully, but I'm not able to identify what question you are asking.

For "guidelines" are you asking what the advertising policies are? You can check out the AdWords Policy Center for information there.

Are you trying to hire an employee?  This is a public forum, visited by people of varying levels of skill from all over the world. I would caution you to respond to inquiries carefully and to check out the credentials and background of anyone who contacts you, the same way you would when hiring any employee.

(The same applies if you're looking to find an agency--use your due diligence, the same as you'd do when looking for any outside vendor. I recommend checking the Google Partners site for tips and a list of potential agencies.)

If I have misunderstood what you were asking, my apologies. Can I ask you to post again, in more detail?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Theresa

Thanks for your reply. I wanted to understand if the Google policy is just to suspend all the Tech support accounts or it is working with companies who are established and want to serve the customers across the globe.

I am currently confused if Google shall allow companies with good intention to work in the name of policies and guidelines. We are not here to forge or to make immediate moolah but will Google allow us to invest and establish this business across the globe. Remote IT support is a reality and if the customer in USA is visiting my website and he is made aware that My company is based out of India with our strength and is providing remote support then I feel Google should not have any problem.

Regards

Arun

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello;
I am jumping in, since I have been involved in many suspension cases of "tech support" sites. For now, Google is clear: as long as the business follows the Policy, (with clear practice,  pricing and plans...)  - it is allowed.

All cases which were brought to my attention were violating the Policy. (Including previously banned sites that tried to "game " the system, and return under different cover, and were caught).

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there.,

When we call Google support in India, they say that they are not accepting any new techsupport account in India. Though Google might be clear on the policies, i and many other believe that it doesn't follow the same rules for everyone.
Even yesterday there were adds running & displaying the toll free number by Guruaid. I even submitted a complain regarding the same and I am sure nothing much would happen. For example many big companies who pay well google have adds running on multiple domains....so even if 1 or 2 domain of their get suspended they have others -
All the domain below seem to be of the same company.
ww.thesupporthub.com/
routersupport24x7.com/
wirelessrouterhelp.com/
www.pcfixes4you.com/
meridiumtechnologies.org/
routersupportonline.com/

Another example would be iYogi -
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Why-they-are-able-to-run-adword...

It seems Google is quiet when addressing these issues pertaining to breach of it's policies.