AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google Claims no orignal content-Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Please I Need you help

I'm advertising the site http://www.winningsgames.com it was running for weeks and then google claimed it han no original contnet and isn't useful

well the site owners changed the site-changed the content to be completly original and also emphasised the buisness midel of offering a newsletter

However google still claims that the content isn't original-can someone please help what else can be wrong-google is very cryptic!!

The site offers orginal reviews and an orginal newsletter was unuseless about that?????????

Also I ran the site through copyscape-all is completly fine

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Google Claims no orignal content-Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Had Google suspended your website for poor content ? If this is case and you add new fresh, unique and relevant content to all pages of your website, then please contact to Google adwords through this Contact Form. Google will review the website again and if everything will be fine, you can advertise again on Google adwords. I'll suggest you to also read the Understanding landing page experience article for better understanding of landing page.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Had Google suspended your website for poor content ? If this is case and you add new fresh, unique and relevant content to all pages of your website, then please contact to Google adwords through this Contact Form. Google will review the website again and if everything will be fine, you can advertise again on Google adwords. I'll suggest you to also read the Understanding landing page experience article for better understanding of landing page.

Dinesh
My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand that-it was done...the content is all original and is useful since to offers users orginal gaming reviews and the oppertunity to pruchase an orginal newsletter.

IF only google would tell me exactly what the problem it would be fixed-the content was changed0but still I got the message.

This is absurd-help me help you-stop being so cryptic