AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google Chat Support Terrible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am number 1 in the queue list for Google Chat for the past few hours and nobody is responding.  

I already reload and relogin  re re re 

but still  not working .

Re: Google Chat Support Terrible

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Ide,
Welcome to the Official AdWords Community - if you have specific AdWords questions feel free to post them here in the Community. Might not be as immediate as chat, but you're still bound to receive good answers that can help you with your AdWords journey.

Not sure where you are exactly with your AdWords journey, but I always suggest the links below for help with AdWords - 

1. Growing your business with AdWords (aka AdWords for Beginner’s Guide) – Simple, yet thorough explanation of the AdWords platform and how to set up an Account.  I particularly like this resource because it’s linear and gives you examples and tips.
  2. AdWords Help Center – All you ever needed to know about AdWords in one place with great on-site search functionality.  Recommended: Set up your account and start advertising
  3. AdWords YouTube Channel – If you prefer watching videos vs. reading, this is the place for you.
  4. AdWords Community - Yes, you’re already here, but besides posting questions, take time to review questions that advertisers have previously asked, and their solutions.
  5. AdWords Step by Step - Another simple, easy to understand walkthrough on the basics of setting up an AdWords Account.