AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google Certified Partner - Pending admin approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys!

I have a following issue. I'm trying to join Google Partners as an individual. I added my name as a company name and affilliated myself with my company(myself), then confirmed an email. Now my profile company affiliation says: Pending admin approval. As far as I understand, I'm an admin, but how do I approve myself? How can I access my company account to see People section? When I log in, it brings me to my personal account without company section.

Thanks for help in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Certified Partner - Pending admin approval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Victoria,

Did you go through any process to actually add your name as a company to the partners portal or did you by chance affiliate to someone else or a different company? Any chance you crossed logins at all? Is there an MCC involved at all?

If you actually added/created the company I think you'd have a different experience.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tommy,

thanks for the reply. Yes, I did add my name and website as a company and there is an MCC. Then I unaffiliated... Now I can't reaffiliate or create a new company profile because the company appears on the list. So it turns out there a company profile somewhere without the admin. How can it be accessed or deleted?

Any help is appreciated.

Victoria

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Victoria,

This seemed as a common issue when you accidentally "Unaffiliated" yourself from your company profile, currently, your company profile have no admin. The best alternative for you is to contact your Google Partners Account Strategist, or click the help button on the bottom right side of your Google Partners page to reach their support team.

Regards,
Arvilla

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, Arvilla,

I contacted support, waiting for reply.

Victoria

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Victoria,

Hope it works out for you. Do let us know if you have further question.

Regards,
Arvilla