1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Google Adwords behaves very incorrectly. It's very sad to see this attitude to advertisers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are small manufactor from Russia. We started companies in Google Adwords (account: 235-984-6803).
Two mounths everything was OK. No problem with Ads. All Ads approved.
And then one day we received - "Your AdWords account has been suspended because it contains serious or systematic violations of advertising policies".
Why account was blocked? What we did incorrect? - NO INFORMATION.
We asked in Adwords russian tech support and they said - "We can't see why your accaunt is blocked."
We requested an appeal. I wrote - "Please, explain me, what we do in the wrong way and we eliminate all violations!"
What I receive from Google - "Thank you for your patience and understanding. We verified that your account is in violation of AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reactivated. Please do not create other AdWords accounts, because they will be blocked for the same reason.". That's all.

WHAT WAS THE REASON GOOGLE? TELL ME PLEASE!

Google Adwords! We really want to continue work with you!
And we want to pay money for you!
Why you don't give us an oppotunity to rectify the situation?
We will be happy to do it.
Just help us a little and say what are we doing wrong?! And what we can do in this situation?

Sorry for the excessive emotionality.
I did not expect such awful attitude towards users from such user friendly company.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Adwords behaves very incorrectly. It's very sad to see this attitude to advertisers.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Had you ever operated another AdWords account, or had your website ever been advertised in another AdWords account?

Also, please share your website's URL.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It was the first time when this site and this manufacter started Ads in Google.
Site: https://afes.pro/

Experts in the Topic
RobSkelton