AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords account suspended...HELP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently we started with our google adwords account and we hired an external person to manage our account. Everything went fine until she started to use the remarketing campaign! The ads were disapproved and we had to ask for a manual approval en the next day our account was suspended. I tried to contact google in Holland but nobody can seem to find out what the problem is and why our account is suspended. Google even contacted me for google shopping advertisements!

We didn't receive any notifications so it's still not clear what I can do about this problem! We put a lot of effort into this project and I hope we can continue but I don't know what to do or who to contact...

Is there someone who can help me or that can look into my account to solve this problem??

Regards,

Paul

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords account suspended...HELP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

What's the exact text shown on  red strip, at the top  of the page (When logging into the account)?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Google Adwords account suspended...HELP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,

sorry for my late reply!
It says: Your Google AdWords account has been suspended due to a violation of Google's advertising policies in this or a related account.

Update: I talked to google but they say the account is suspended forever....no solution possible.

I hope you know a way to fix this?