AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Suspension - How to advertise?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have repeatedly run multiple accounts for Adwords, which is against the T&Cs. I have used vouchers which were not transferrable too so my account has been suspended and all associated accounts are suspended too. I have tried calling but it is just an automated message telling me that. I appreciate I have broken the T&Cs and have no argument about being suspended. However, I would like to advertise with Google and want to know how I can do this. Happy to stick to the 1 account and not to use any vouchers, is there a way I can do this? Or does this mean I am banned 'for life'?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords Suspension - How to advertise?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello cambsno;

Unfortunately, it looks that you'll have to explore other advertising channels.

When AdWords account is suspended on a justified basis (i.e. A robot or a crawler did not suspend an account by error) - the suspension is forever!

I am sorry, but we cannot be helpful on that.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Who does the suspension relate to? The domain, me, the company??

I agree the suspension is justified, so no complaints on that, my own stupidity there. However, I have a totally unrelated business, in a b2b rather than b2c market with a different site etc... I advertise infequently on there, will that be affected by this (last login seemed fine). It is run from the same address though, although I am in the process of setting up a third company shortly which will be based in a different location.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again cambsno;

The suspension affects the owner of the account; (the one whose details are on the account)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So that means i shouldnt be the owner of my other business account then? Having been in trouble I want to ensure that the company dont suffer so if my partner was to set up a new adwords account, paid by their credit card, and in their name but keeping same keywords and domain then that would be fine and that account would not be suspended?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

"Quote:

"....but keeping same keywords and domain then that would be fine and that account would not be suspended?"

Did you advertise the domain using many Adwords accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I will make sure that all google accts for other domain are closed and just have the one, havent used for a few months but have some marketing activity soon to do.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello cambsno

If the violation happened,  you would not be able to reinstate your account, even if performing the necessary fix.