AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adword Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website is a new in business and i hire a adword agency to run my display and search network campaign. But that particular company account got suspended and my campaign was also running under their account. So how do i run my campaign with my own. As i have tried to setup a google adword account on my own. But the my account also got suspended. Kindly do let me know as this is really suffering my business.

My website is a about flight tickets and compare flights tickets to fly india or overseas.

Kindly do let me know asap.

Regards

Asif Khan

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Asif K
September 2015

Re: Google Adword Account Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Asif,

Account suspension happens when there is a repeated violation of the AdWords Polices. Can you share the account suspension reason with the Community?

Also, AdWords clearly states that advertisers shouldn't create multiple AdWords accounts if their account has been suspended in the past. More about suspended accounts here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Asif K
September 2015

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Asif K,
Your campaign and account could be suspended for many different reasons. The Community team do not have access to your account, so I can't give you exact details on this issue.

Please reach out to your local AdWords team, and they'll be able to best advise: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Kathleen

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Asif,

Before giving your account to any agency you need to know their past experience and also you need to find whether they are expertise in your particular industry. Anyhow, you already gave and account suspended.
Now, if you want to give your business to any agency here is the trusted Google Adwords business Partners in the below link. You can take help of them, you can choose according budget and expertise in industry.

If you don't know how to setup of Adwords better give it to the trusted agency because you may lose money without getting results .

Here is the link- http://goo.gl/lD7nLT

Hope this helps you.

Thanks and Regards
John Paul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Kathleen,

I understand the policies and guidelines by google adwords team. But that doesn't mean that single accounts having multiple campaigns of the advertiser will also get suspended for the future. Atleast google team must reply with a proper suspention details to the customers.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Asif K,
Again, I'm not sure of the specifics of this situation, but if an Account is suspended, none of the campaigns within it will run. There can often be knock on effects depending on the situation. I would advise that you get in touch with the AdWords Support team.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi kathleen! my google adwords was suspended also, it is my new adwords account, i don't kown why, my customer id is [edited]!

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
Hi Chun Y,
You'll have to contact the AdWords Support team through one of these contact options: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

The Community team do not have access to your accounts and therefore I cannot give you the correct answer as to why your account is suspended, or what you need to do to remedy it.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
oh i see, thank you !