AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Suspended (Site suspended).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please Help me to Retrieve my Ad-Words Account.

Without Any Notification it got Suspended. Don't know whats the issue is. Anyhow i want to enable my account because it has lots of Campaign/Ads Created and all.

Its Showing Policy details : "Site Suspended".

How to Solve this Issue?

I would love to hear from Experts and Hope my issue will sort out soon.

Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ankita K
September 2015

Re: Google AdWords Suspended (Site suspended).

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Can you share your website URL?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ankita K
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Anikita, the process is this:

1. They suspend your account, usually a warning goes through e-mail a few hours before saying you did something wrong and this MIGHT lead to account suspension. Then suddenly the account is suspended.

2. After wrestling with support for a few hours or days, you'll finally be provided with a list of reasons why your account was suspended. These reasons will include sites you no longer advertise, campaigns that have been deleted and even though they weren't violating any terms at the time, they are violating now and Google doesn't care that the campaign is deleted, you're held responsible for any site you advertised in all lifetime of your account even if it is no longer yours and has been deleted years ago.

3. Once you get the reasons and be prepared to be surprised, you'll find some reasons you had no idea about because you were never told. Google secretly keeps reasons from you and only when the account gets suspended they inform you about this. I think there is a threshold of secret violations which they don't bother telling you about and once it reaches a limit then they suspend the account.

Now questions:

How many different websites are you advertising?

Check your deleted campaigns, all sites in those campaigns are also taken in account for account suspension, if you no longer own one or more of those sites and it is being used by someone else and they're doing something wrong, you'll get your account suspended even though it has nothing to do with you anymore.

Consider making an account on Microsoft AdCenter and advertising there as a temporary measure, you can import your Google campaigns and ads directly from Microsoft AdCenter (there is a button to do this).
This should at least help you not to lose all revenue due to the suspension, while you try to sort things out with Google support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Its Solved Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi ankitha madam how to solve your suspend issue let me know please . my website also suspended

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.