AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords New policy

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello

is it agains google polcy to click on your competitors ad? (click fraud)

dose the new policy cover that under this section:

• businesses that attempt to gain an unfair advantage in the ad auction

i send google a lot of feedbacks asking them to include this in there policy (click fraud)

i hope that this will stop my competitors  from clicking on my ad now that the know that they

are risking there adwords acoount

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google AdWords New policy

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mickey641980,

Thanks for your post! I think you're referring to the new and improved Policy Center. The Policy Team work very closely with the Ad Traffic Quality Team to protect our advertisers. They haven't explicitly specified if Click Fraud will be included in the new Policy Center, or if there is a change in how we will action invalid click issues going forward. If any change is to be made, it will be annoucned in the Policy Change Log 

I hope this helps! 

Rachel

Re: Google AdWords New policy

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello
yes i am referring to the new and improved policy center
i read it and for my understanding click fraud is a way to abuses the system ans help businesses to gain an unfair advantage in the ad auction therefor its against the policy to
do click fraud.
i think that if Google want to stop click fraud they need to use thier ultimate weapon against people that are doing click fraud (permanent suspension )