AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Account Suspension - Tech Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I heard that over 48,000 Adword accounts related with Tech Support industry has been suspended. Any news regarding this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google AdWords Account Suspension - Tech Support

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
No, not yet. I think these companies might need to check the policies on adding value to a service before posting here. If I can find the help I need from my printer/router support documents (online or phone), why should I pay for it?

Are these companies adding any value?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Account suspension was done on very large scale ..google is going on new level for their customer which will  benefit USA customer who want there services regarding technical support.Read some of the reason Adwords Account Suspended 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, it would help companies like iyogi & google.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
absolutely correct!!!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear purefuzz,

Yes we are adding values at-least i am ..i helped lot of senior citizens  free of cost who can not afford to pay..i helped fraud customers also who chargeback the money even after satisfied from our services...I helped lots of customers who did not find solution from anywhere..i helped lots of senior citizens who are not technically sound and can not fix issues even with documents and all that..i helped lots of customers who did not get phone support from original company ..i got many good feedback and comments from my customers.. I helped senior citizens who can not take their computer to repair store as they are old ..I helped lot of customers in a very nominal fee , I helped lots of customers whose computers are infected with adwares , trozens, malwares and unwanted toolbar....

Mate do not say anything when you are unaware of many things OK...one thing more i never helped peoples like you because i know you can find solutions yourself and you do not want to pay because you are young..you can fix that you are technically sound.....75, 88 years 92 years old do not know much about computers....

i also helped many handicapped peoples also i gave them 50 % discount every time i helped them..because i am an Indian ..we have moral values, culture.respect for seniors..we do not call seniors by their name .. we call them sir or madam

i proud  myself  because i added value and i am sure many Indian tech support companies added value

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will start on friday the 18th at 9 am in morning. Please come and support us and ur business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear

I wish to be a part of this on behalf of my company. Let us know when ever you plan next.

Dinkar

email:dinkarbansal@gmail.com

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Purefuzz is right bang on the target.

All accounts have been suspended beacuse they were not only violating "Editorial Guidelines" Policy but also "User Safety" , "Safety & Security" and "Unclear Billing" policies.

When you talk to Google they rightfully claim that they have same policies for all business around the world. If you take care of all policies mentioned above and slight change in Business model then you can run your account for tech support.

Accounts which are running now following these policies.

For detailed info read this.

Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee

Hi Dinkar,

Please respect other users and Google employees on this forum. This is a community of users helping each other with AdWords, and we'd like to keep things fun, friendly, and Googley. Treat the Community and other users as you would like to be treated.